Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ok, let's do it.


Okay some of youare out there, so let's begin! But here's the thing, I need you ladies to help me! I'm going to invite you to be authors on the blog and then you can just post your replies to the discussion topic. The only thing I ask is please put your name (or codename if you don't want your real name out there) in the title of the post. Like, if we were talking about pets I would write "Pets: Ally" or something like that as the title. Got it? Gracias.

If I haven't invited you to be an author yet, let me know by emailing me at hotchocolateshop@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Or, if you don't feel like waiting just comment on someone's post with your reply to the topic.

Ok so I've made Nancy an author on the blog and she's going to post the first discussion question for us. Take it away Nancy!
PS- Nancy I stole this off your facebook :)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, that photo is courtesy of my friend and former roommate crystal, who is a genius photographer girl. Credit where credit is due! Also, she comes hot chocolating with us from time to time.

    ReplyDelete