Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation Week: Ally

I can never decide on the ideal dream vacation.

In my mind, there are two choices.

Is it BEACH?


Or European?

If you had to pick one right now, which would it be?

I'm thinking if you have kids along, go beach. Let them run around and play, rather than dragging them through museums...(although I guess it depends on the age of the kids and if they can appreciate it.)

And if you just have one week in the summer for a vacation, go beach. It's more relaxing in my mind.

But if you have a good chunk of time, or if you are just with adults, go Europe. Soak in the culture, engage your mind a little. I said a beach is more relaxing, but Europe might be more stimulating. Am I wrong?

Maybe the key is to do a European beach. Portugal, anyone?

All this vacation talk is making me salivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment