Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Topic: Christmas Music

Hey everyone, I'm back! Sorry for slacking on the blog lately, I have been focused on making it through my morning sickness. But luckily I now have drugs and I'm feeling better, so let's get chatting!

It's Christmas time! Let's talk about one of the best things about Christmas: the music!!

Pick one or all of the questions below and email me (hotchocolateshop@gmail.com) your answers:

1) What is your all-time favorite Christmas song or the CD you always throw in the first day of December? Or your favorite song to sing?

2) Which Christmas song touches you the most or has the most profound message in your opinion?

3)What is your least favorite song, the one you can't stand? You know it, there is that one song that forces you to change the radio station when it comes on. Here's your chance to rant.

Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la la la la LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment