Friday, September 25, 2009

Week One: Oops.

Ok ladies, I say we break the ice by getting into some fun stories.

Blogs can be great tools for showcasing the things we are good at. I know I am always impressed by my friends- their artistic abilities or homemaking skills or exciting successes. But here in the Hot Chocolate Shop, we can get down to the juicy stuff.

I want to know about a time when you failed. I mean really failed. Miserably.

Maybe you cooked something scary. Maybe you said something painfully awkward. Maybe you found out that scrapbooking just wasn’t your cup of tea. Maybe you posed for pictures all night before realizing you had broccoli in your teeth.

We all do it. So tell us a good story! Don’t be shy.

Let’s embrace the beauty of our failures. Let the humiliation begin. Bonus points to anyone who gets me to snort.

(Email me your triumphant failures at hotchocolateshop@gmail.com. I will post them up just as you wrote them; the only reason I have them go through me is for formatting purposes. Can't wait to hear your stories!)

1 comment:

  1. PS- If you don't want me to use your first name on the post then let me know your desired code name! (I won't use last names.)

    PPS- This is fun.

    ReplyDelete