Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog Week: Ally

I have tons of blogs that I follow religiously. Yeah, I probably need a life. But here are a few good ones for ya:

1) The Love, Actually blog is wonderful.

http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com

It is a never-ending source of ideas to keep romance alive, even on a budget. Date ideas, creative ways to express yourself, etc. It's completely adorable. (and I just found out after stalking it closely that it is by a girl from my freshman ward, talk about cool!) You need to look at it, but I must warn you that if you take a peak you might be there for hours.



2) I love me some Pioneer Woman! She has been mentioned before but I need to emphasize that her blog rules. So funny, so cute, so useful!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking

Especially The Pioneer Woman Cooks section. Please check it out. The food is delicious, and there are step-by-step photos of how to cook each recipe. I love that, because it is REAL. Not overly styled food.
I especially love the section on "Cowboy Food", but that may be because of the man I'm married to!

3) Hostess with the Mostess!


http://www.hostessblog.com/


This blog is one of my favorite places to spend a minute...or an hour...or a day! It is mostly party ideas and you will fall in love with it. Decorating, recipes, entertaining, parties, cuteness. It's just happiness in blog form.

Okay I could go on, but I want to hear from the rest of you!

Happy Valentine's day weekend, but more importantly, happy blog stalking!

No comments:

Post a Comment