Monday, February 1, 2010

FoodNetwork/Cooking Week: Melissa

Truth be told, my favorite Food Network Chef is not actually a food network chef. I heart the Challenges on Food Network. Particularly the cake challenges. Bronwyn Weber is my favorite favorite. I always love every single cake she does. I once took a fondant master class from one of her good friends, and he said she is as sweet in person as she seems on TV.

My favorite recipe is actually from Paula Dean, via my sister. Its the most awesome chicken nuggets you'll ever have. And, they're gluten free. Yay!

1 bag of sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
A bunch of boneless skinless chicken breasts, chunked
A couple of eggs

You beat the eggs, and then dip the chicken chunks in the eggs. Then you roll the chicken in the crushed potato chips. Bake until done- about 20 minutes- and tada- yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love love recipes with 3 ingredients! I will have to try these. YUM.

    ReplyDelete