Monday, February 22, 2010

New Topic: Dream house

I was talking to my husband the other night and somehow we got to exchanging ideas about our dream house. What kinds of things would we want? Of course we got a little silly (A Frosty machine!) but it was fun to think about.

So I've been thinking about that for the past couple days, and I have of course been watching my favorite shows on HGTV. (Househunters anyone?) I know you like this stuff too girls! Let's talk.

What would you want in your dream house? Where would it be? How would you decorate it if you had all the resources? Have you ever seen photos of things you would love in your house one day? I know I have.

Let's have a dream house building/decorating week! Send me your dreams, ideas, and maybe photos of things you love. If you have things about your current home that you love, tell us about those too. Happy dream house hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment