Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Topic: Bad Date Hall of Fame

Thanks to Jessica and Jordan for their great relationship advice. You are some smart ladies. I have been thinking about some of the things you said over the past few days. I love it when I learn something awesome just from the blog. I have been thinking about what you girls said about how important expectations are in a relationship, and how all problems and frustrations come from unmet expectations. So wise!

Which leads me to this: let's talk about the times when a boy hilariously did not even come close to our expectations.

Let's open the Bad Date Hall of Fame! This is a special, 2 week event.
I know you have probably told your worst date story about a million times, but we all want to hear them so bust them out! (email to hotchocolateshop@gmail.com )

As a little extra incentive, the poor girl who is generally agreed upon to have had the worst date (I will set up a poll the week after we have all told our stories) will receive a $10 e-gift card to Bath and Body Works! You can use it online to buy some good smelling soap to get the stink of failure off of you, or to buy a mani/pedi kit to soothe your wounded soul.

I'll start, because I could write a thesis on the subject.

Don't hold back. We want to hear it.

3 comments:

  1. I'll enter (do you still have that email I sent you awhile back?), but I have to say, Nancy will be hard to beat on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it, Jessica. I'll put it up. :)

    And we'll see if someone can outdo her. You never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think Nancy takes the cake! But gosh there are some dumb guys out there. Can't wait to read all the stories! :)

    ReplyDelete