Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Week: Ally

For some reason when I think of babies I think of cute little animals...and I can't separate the two in my head.

Like this cute baby bear beanie found here. at Baby's Got Style.
For a boy, I love the idea of doing a nursery in green with this cute cloth turtle mobile from Baby Gap.

And finally, these Barnyard bathwraps from Pottery Barn. So cute. I want to SQUISH that baby in the green.

One day my baby will probably hate me for dressing and/or surrounding him with cute little animals. But I can't help it...instincts taking over...help!


Oh...and if I have a boy something tells me I will be needing to buy this:


2 comments:

  1. That baby in green is pretty darn cute. When do you find out what you are having, or are you saving that surprise for the last possible moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't find out for at least another month, but I will let you all know ASAP. Who can WAIT to know these things?!

    ReplyDelete