Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Week: Laura

Kids say the silliest things! Here are a few quotes from my 3 year old, Boyd:

A few days ago we were putting Boyd down for bed and as part of the routine both Aaron and I take a turn laying down for one song beside his bed. As Aaron was laying down with him, Boyd suddenly turns from Aaron to the wall and says:

"Look Monster! I don't care if you sleep next to me but don't take my blanket!"



During a dinner time prayer Boyd says:

"Please bless Daddy that he will be an Alphabet Pig for Halloween."



While driving to a friends house when Boyd really had to use that bathroom:

"NOT COOL, Dad! Driving on all the bumps..."

(Aaron wasn't meaning to drive on the bumps).


While eating dinner last night Boyd fell off the chair in slow motion and in a more scarred than hurt voice said:

"I'm tough, I'm tough!"


When asked to clean his room he came out saying:

"Um...I think I lost my super powers to clean!"


And this one there is no explanation!

"Daddy, we have ants way up in our heads to fix our whistles!"

I also have a 17 month little princess. She is darling and I have to day she is in one of my favorite stages because she is learning so much and is just so darn cute! And she knows it!"

1 comment: