Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sicky Week: Erin

"I currently have the swine flu. In fact, my mom, dad, and grandparents have it also. I'm feeling a lot better though. My grandparents are the ones I'm worried about, but I think they are on the downhill side of this yucky illness. We spent the night in the emergency room with my grandpa earlier this week so he could have IVs. Luckily, everyone was semi-feeling better for Thanksgiving. I was able to go out to The Hungry Hunter and pick up some prime rib dinners for our family. As of now, everyone is doing MUCH better. And our Thanksgiving day wasn't too terrible - I was together with my family, my grandpa was out of the hospital, there were no dishes to do, and we all watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving :) We still have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete