Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Toy Week: Laura

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/Popples.jpg
"It was a purple popple for me. I wanted one so bad one year. And it had to be purple! Every chance I had I asked for it. It was Christmas Eve and my parents were letting us open one gift. My older sister said I should open a particular box from my Grandma. (My mom actually bought the gift and labeled it from Grandma, but whatever, it was the same to me). She told me it was a popple. I picked the box hoping it really was a popple and a purple one too! I was not disappointed. It was a small purple with pink hair and blue eyes! I was in love. For a long time that was my cuddle- and-make-me-feel-better stuffed animal. It always makes me smile when I think about that little purple popple now. "

1 comment:

  1. I loved popples! I never actually had one, but our Primary chorister had a little white one that we we hide and play the hot and cold game with. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete