Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Week: Megan

"I have been trying all week to get up the motivation to write on this topic. And I still haven't found that motivation haha So I just thought I would leave a short blurb on the funny things Miley says and some cute pictures of Mrs. Miley and Mr. Austin. (The cutest kids on earth)

Miley Quotes:
"I have polka dots in my eyes!" Said when looking in the mirror at her pupils.
Miley tells me, I'm a good helper, and kisses my forehead. Yea... she melts my heart.
She came up to me and said "you are smart" She then went up to my bread and said "you are smart too!" Hmmm
She came up to me and said "Be nice, it's his first day at school!" 10 points to whoever can name that movie.

Well, I am sure that all of those things were probably only cute to me but there you have it!



Yea... they're the best. : )"

1 comment:

  1. Megan they are adorable! So cute, I just want to squish their cheeks.

    ReplyDelete