Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Topic: Baby Week

I've got babies on the brain, ladies!
As many of you know, I am expecting my first baby! I'm just barely pregnant, so I'm still in the surreal stage where I have no idea what I've gotten myself into. Plus I feel pretty queasy sometimes. It's icky.

So I need your help! Help motivate me! I need to hear why it's worth it...Let's talk about CUTE BABIES! I need you to tell me all the cute stories about your babies (if you don't have a baby, think nieces/nephews, neighbors, cousins, random baby at the grocery store, etc.)

I hereby open up the blog to all your cute baby stories and photos. (Let's not limit is just to babies...if you have a cute kid who is a little bigger than a baby that said something really cute, I want to hear it.)

Tell me something cute your kid said or did, send me your favorite baby photos, or tell me your favorite thing about babies!

The lines are open! Let the cuteness begin.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I will have to compile the cuteness of my children and post tomorrow! And ALLY!!!! I didn't know you were PREGNANT! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm pretty excited for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete