Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Indulgence: Melissa

Thanks to Melissa for sending in her favorite Conference treat.

"Peanut M and Ms. Mmm...it used to be that we just snacked on them, but this year, with Brody being old enough to notice that, we've changed the rules a bit. You get the m and ms every time the choir sings. Which, seeing as President Monson has made a change in music this year by adding more of it, we are still getting quite the sugar rush. Now, this is Matt's and my tradition, which means that we had to introduce my parents to it this time. So, I asked my dad to buy a big bag of them, and he came back with one of thseo bags from Sam's Club. Its called like the XXXXXXXXXL bag or something.
Brody has successfully learned all of his colors in two days. That is, all of the colors that have corresponding M and Ms.
I'm such a good mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment