Friday, October 9, 2009

Target Week: Kristen

"Ooo I love target too! I have so many happy target shopping stories I don't even know where to start. My latest purchase was a lovely dresser.

Granted, I had to put it together myself...and by me, I mean my boyfriend Frank put it together for me. muahaha. Since I don't have a dresser..or a closet..and my clean clothes consist of a mountain of clothes on the floor.. I finally broke down and bought one. The directions were a little sketchy, but I LOVE my dresser..and especially I love being able to find my clothes. We have a brand new SUPERTARGET in a neighboring city which is where I would say 80% of the money I spend goes. I mean who needs the mall when you have a supertarget? You can get groceries, shoes, and a new outfit! Although, I did buy a dress there and wore it to a YSA conference..there were at least 3 other girls wearing it. What can I say? They have great taste. At least I know I'm not the only one who gets their wardrobe from the same place they do their grocery shopping."

Bahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Cousin, I miss our Target trips. "What the! How did I spend 100 dollars? I came in here for chapstick!"

    ReplyDelete