Monday, October 12, 2009

Week Three: I LIKE like him.

Oooh JTT! I totally heart u.

I can't believe we have had this blog going for weeks without discussing BOYS! That's what girls do best. Remember how every sleepover you ever went to was just a long drawn-out chance for girls to pose that epic question to each other, "Who do you like?" The ONLY question who's answer could hold your attention at 3 in the morning after you've eaten an entire bag of Twizzlers. Now a bunch of us are married so that particular question has lost some of its mystical powers.

But I want to put the classic slumber party question to you girls, who was it that you liked back in your painful middle school days? I would like to aim your answers in the famous guy selection (but if you really want to describe that specific guy in your 8th grade science class, we will listen and mock.) Maybe a guy from TV, movies or books.

Who was your ultimate in dreamboaty-ness? Was it JTT in his Home Improvement days? Kirk Cameron in Growing Pains? Demitri from Anastasia (So what if he was a cartoon?) Or did you have a more refined pallet- Mr Darcy anyone?

Let's talk about our middle school crushes. Hilarity can only ensue. So pull out your old diary, relieve those awkward days, and email me your middle school (or highschool) one true love.

(PS I'm still not sure I know the difference between "Do you like him or do you LIKE like him or do you like LOVE him?" Whaaat?)

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how hilarious this topic is??? I have to say that I am excited!! Plus - you happened to hit 3 of the guys I had crushes on back then!!! Go Ally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I probably guessed them because they are the same guys we all loved. I was especially into Kirk Cameron! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should admit that I carved "I (heart) JTT" into my family's kitchen table when I was in 4th grade. Yes, the McPhie family kitchen table bore that very incriminating inscription. When it was discovered, I tried to deny that it was me, but I mean, come on-- who else would it have been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Courtney...it just goes to show how strongly you (heart)ed him. Why try to hide your love?

    ReplyDelete