Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Target Week: Jessica

Target Find: The Perfect Bag!

"I had a good find just last week! I've been looking for a church bag, since my last one got smeared with peanut butter. It was that dorky one they give you at the hospital, anyway. Between school and church, I needed one that was big enough to carry binders in it. I also wanted something that was cute, and not an advertisement for the library, or the grocery store. This should not be hard, right?

I spent weeks looking whenever I was in a store. Bags that were cute couldn't hold binders. Bags that could hold binders were either obnoxious, beach bags, or diaper bags. Every Sunday, I had to face the choice, carry the binder, bring the peanut butter bag, or carry it in a cloth grocery bag?

Last Thursday, I had a few minute to spare before class, so I ran into Target. There, even on clearance, was a cute bag, just for me. It was only $10. But, could it pass the test of holding binders? I took it over to the office section, and started shoving binders in it. It was magic, and actually fit multiple binders. Blissful happiness for me!

I brought it to conference this weekend, packed with activities, books, binders, anything I could fit in there to entertain kids, and a bag of M&Ms for myself. Isn't it funny how much something like a new bag can put a little bounce in our step? Silly girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment