Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Target Week: Erin

Erin's online shopping excursion = wardrobe decisions for her Chihuahua, Barry Manilow.

"I love shopping for doggie stuff at Target! They have such a good selection and so many clothes! Little Barry Manilow needs a Halloween costume, and I'm having a hard time deciding what he should be.

The sailor outfit was appealing to me, because doesn't everyone dress their kid/dog like a sailor at least once in there life?

I like the taco because he hails from the land of Chihuahua, however I don't want him to feel stereotyped.

The tattoo shirts is pretty funny, but it may be a little too Uceda-ish for my taste (you know what I'm talkin' about Ally).

I might go with the bee though. His nick name is Killer B, because sometimes he attacks me and reminds me of a killer bee. Tough decision.

What do you think ladies? Here are some other choices as well :)"

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the Taco. Does it come with the little straw hat? It's just awesome. Because when you have kids one day, you can dress them like a bee or a sailor, but you can't really dress them like a taco. So take advantage of the opportunity now. Well, I guess you COULD dress them like a taco. But its cuter on a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even noticed the little straw hat! How adorable! Ya, I haven't seen too many taco kids during Halloween. But you know what would be funny? A newborn taco. Since they are already being cradled in your arms, why not put a crispy shell around them! I'm so doing this if I ever have a baby around Halloween!

    ReplyDelete