Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oops Week: Snappy

Miserable fail: Uploading a picture onto Blogger profile.

Ohh this makes me laugh! This is the email I got from Snappy. (For those who don't know, "Snappy" is my mom's nickname. Yeah, my mom.)

"Okay you young whippersnappers with your flying fingers and savvy tech-ways! Wanna know how many times I have tried to put a photo on my profile on hotchocolateshop?????? Too many to count, that's how many! I get the prize for the most recent oops moment, cuz I'm still in it! That little spinning thingy says it gets to 7 of 8 items, then keeps on-a-spinnin....Dang, I hate technology; I was born for paper and pencils and stamps and mailmen and typewriters (on a busy day). So just visualize some pretty pink hydrangeas where that gray head is now sitting by my name. I'm going to lie down and read a book. A paper book."

When you see this:

Just pretend it's this:

Awesome, Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I heard from Snappy's sister that she had another oops recently, involving a freudian slip in Relief Society.

    It's okay, Snappy, it took me a while to figure out the avatars, and I don't remember how I did it. That's why mine will probably never change.

    ReplyDelete