Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Target Week: Nancy

"Love love love target. Sometimes when I have had a bad day, I give myself $5 just to see what fantastic treasures I can find. Of course, It is nearly impossible to narrow down a favorite purchase. Although I recently came across composition notebooks for 12 cents a piece, school clearance sale! It was nearly impossible leave without buying all of them. I did buy 20. Anyone need a notebook?

But then it suddenly occurs to me, if I love Target, and I love the things I get at Target, and I love them even more when I get them on sale, well, perhaps the greatest find of my life happened at Target then.

Shoes.

Let's hear it for shoes, sisters!

These shoes happened with perfect timing. It was a late night. I needed shoes to go with a certain outfit. I had a lousy day and I wanted to feel better. I didn't have much money.

But there they were, with that glorious little red clearance tag on them... $5.80.

See how they are t-strap, with a heel, but also, they look a little like a wing-tip saddle shoe? Sigh. Joy.

Oh Target, these moments are the moments that just keep giving, every time I wear them, and people compliment me on them or even when I remember just how much I paid for them, it's just one of those warm fuzzies that can take the edge off a day."

I agree completely, Target shoes= happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy those shoes are way cute. :) Strong work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I wish I could go to Target right now! I want shoes!

    ReplyDelete