Monday, October 19, 2009

Week Four: Wedding Bells

I love-loved crush week last week! It made me so happy to hear about your adolescent loves. When I was trying to think of the best discussion topic for this week, this came into my head (perhaps from too much wandering down middle school memory lane): "First comes love, then comes marriage..."

But when we say "marriage" we mean weddings. Of course. We're girls.
Let the wedding week begin! The possibilites are endless here.
If you are married, send in your favorite wedding photo (or photoS- go on and show off a little, we want to see). Or tell me about the best or worst parts of your wedding. Something you wish you'd done, something you saw at someone else's weddings that you loved, or what advice you would give to future brides.

If you are single, tell me about your dream wedding, or the best wedding ideas you've gathered up in your head, or the worst wedding disaster you've witnessed. Send in a picture of a dress you think is fabulous- have a little fun looking around online for things you love and DON'T feel guilty about it because I told you to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment