Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wedding Week: Inspiration Boards

I think these are adorable, and so fun. So here's a wedding week treat for you all! They are called "Inspiration boards" and you can find them around the internet- a compilation of wedding photos surrounding a common theme. Really gives you a feast for the eyes and a taste of that particular wedding.

Like this fun, summery yellow:

Or these sophisticated soft metallics (which I love):

Or this friendly, homey vibe:

And this, I love because it gives a sort of updated Jane Austen feel.

See aren't those fun? Like poetry in pictures.

PS How fun would it be to make one of these from photos of your own wedding? Hmmm this could be dangerous for me, I could waste hours.

PPS These inspiration boards were found at stylemepretty.com, which is a great place to look around & dream. If you're into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment