Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wedding Week: Melissa

Okay, so i've sent you two pictures. One is on our wedding day on the St. Paul MN Temple grounds and the other is on the swings at Kiwanis Park in Provo.
For the most part, our wedding day went smoothly. There was the part when I forgot to bring my white shoes to the temple...and the part where the photographer got stuck in traffic and made it to the temple just as everyone was leaving and I found out several months later that my mom had the flu that day. Oh yeah, and a nephew threw a cup of punch at me during the reception...otherwise, pretty smooth. I'm sure there were other things, but for the most part, I was blissfully unaware of what was going on. The reception in Cali had a few interesting moments, but none that I should share on a public blog, for fear of any repercussions if the 'villainess' stumbled upon them. Lets just say there was a certain person who made it very clear that I wasn't supposed to marry Matt...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I am so curious now about the juicy villainess details now!!

    ReplyDelete