Monday, October 26, 2009

Week Five: Halloween


Since it's Halloween this weekend, the topic is obvious!

I remember looking so forward to this night where I would return home with a pillow-case full of chocolate that I was determined to ration out until Christmas. I remember having to figure out a trick-or-treat costume that would be warm enough to last through a cold Colorado October night, which was sometimes complete with snow. I remember my mom trying to convince us that her "Witches Brew" was full of "Eye of Newt."

What is your best Halloween memory? Your favorite costume? Your favorite recipe for ghoulish treats? The best creative activities for a Halloween party? If you (or your kids) have a costume planned, what are you going to be? Did you carve pumpkins this year?

Let's share in the spooky spirit of this week! Email me your Halloween tips, tricks or treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment