Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Week: Ally

My wedding was everything I ever hoped for, but of course it had it's moments of awkwardness. I blame the photographer. Sometimes I wonder where wedding photographers get their "creative ideas." Some pictures turned out super-weirdy. As they always do.

For example, the "everybody gather 'round and I'll take the picture from a helicopter" look.

Yes, that's...stunning. Of course I want THAT framed on my wall. An awkward moment forever frozen in time.

And then there's the infamous "Virgin Mary" shot from my bridal photos:
Nice.

Of course, there were some good ones too. Like my pink cowgirl boots that my mom helped me to bedazzle.


And this shot of Orrin dancing with my niece (who is totally in love with him and thrilled to have is attention):
The mark of a good wedding is that when you think back on it, you forget that your husband forgot your wedding band in another state and you had to have someone break into his apartment and overnight it to you. All you remember is how happy you were.


Probably the best wedding I ever had. Scratch that, DEFINITELY the best wedding I ever had. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment