Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Week: Treats

Here are a few Halloween treats I'm thinking of trying out this year...

This Edible Playdough would be super fun for kids...or me...to play with and then chomp on. Plus it's peanut butter-y yummy.


These Caramel Apple Cupcakes look delicious, and super simple which is definitely a requirement for any recipe I pick. Plus they won't be as hard to chomp into as a traditional caramel apple. Ouch, my molars.


These Strawberry Ghosts are so cute, and so easy! I think I will make them this year for sure, because my husband loves strawberries and white chocolate.

Hurry, Halloween! I love a good excuse to make treats.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be doing sugar cookes, with orange frosting and chocolate chips (to make faces on them). I was looking for some other ideas, too. These are good.

    ReplyDelete